Looking for a boat to sail on?
Whether you want to try sailing for the first time, get back into sailing, or you are an experienced crewperson – there are always skippers looking for crew.
Join our register to find a boat.
Looking for crew?
Need crew for one race or a whole series?
Register your boat to find crew.
How it works
- Crew looking for a boat to sail on or skippers looking for crew fill in and send the form with the required details.
- Your information is received by the DSS office staff and will be compiled into a list.
- If there are obvious matches the DSS office will notify each match.
- Unmatched crew and skippers will remain on the register until a boat/crew is found (max time is 6 months).
- After 6 months the registrants information is deleted.
Skipper Seeking Crew
Experience: Casual experience in social sailing. I also have experience working around water in challenging conditions. Looking forward to get into sailing!
Looking For: Regular or casual.
Contact on 0439 008 992 or email email@example.com
Damien Charlton (24/08/2018)
Experience: Crew boss of extasea dk 46 for 3 years /crew boss of challenge Sydney 38 2 years / bow man on kookaburra 12m i have done a lot from 12m worlds to maxi world series and Sydney 38 nationals and lots more I am 47 years old and have just moved back to Tas.
Looking For: No foredeck thanks.
Contact on 0414 703 318 or email firstname.lastname@example.org