DSS SailPASS Membership
WANT TO GO SAILING – RACE DAY ACCESS
At the Derwent Sailing Squadron we make it easy and affordable for potential new members to try out yacht racing on the River Derwent and our facilities without having to immediately subscribe to annual membership.
The Club provides a ‘SailPass Membership’ at NO cost. This enables you to sail at the Club and to then use the clubhouse facilities post-race. The ‘SailPass Membership’ allows you to do this up to 6 times before you need to subscribe to annual membership.
THE BENEFITS OF SAIL PASS MEMBERSHIP
- You get to go yacht racing on the River Derwent – an amazingly fun and adventurous activity!
- A flexible introduction to sailing for people new to our sport
- Accessible, welcoming, quick, easy & free
- You get access to our Club for the day
- You get to go the bar after the race – and pay Member prices!
- You get Australian Sailing personal accident insurance for the day
- Your Sail pass membership also enables your skipper to sign you on as a “PERSON ONBOARD”
- You get an Australian Sailing number for the day (necessary for all who race)