Safety Gear & Protest Information Session
Wednesday 24 August 7.30pm
Join Will Allison from Peter Johnston Ship Chandlers and Jonathan Rees for all your safety equipment and protest information.
Outline of some of the safety equipment available for racing and cruising:
- EPIRB’s, PLB’s, AIS, SART Explained!
- PFD’s ~ What is available, what you need, how to look after your PFD
- Wet weather gear explained ~ its your choice if you want to be cold or not…
Beyond the Water ~ Protests:
- How to lodge a protest form
- Filling out a protest form
- What to expect in the protest room
2 x $50 vouchers for Peter Johnston Ship Chandlers, courtesy of Marine and Safety Tasmania to give away on the night